I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won『t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can『t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
Don『t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn『t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Just because someone doesn『t love you the way you want them to, doesn『t mean they don『t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Don『t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Don『t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有
I may forget the time cannot forget the memory actually.
我可以忘記忘記時間卻忘不了你
泰戈爾《飛鳥與魚》
世界上最遠的距離 The most distant way in the world
不是生與死的距離 is not the way from birth to the end.
而是我站在你面前It is when I sit near you
你不知道我愛你 that you don't understand I love you.
世界上最遠的距離 The most distant way in the world
不是我站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you.
你不知道我愛你 It is when my love is bewildering the soul
而是愛到癡迷 but I can't speak it out
卻不能說我愛你
世界上最遠的距離 The most distant way in the world
不是我不能說我愛你 is not that I can't say I love you.
而是想你痛徹心脾 It is after looking into my heart
卻只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.
世界上最遠的距離The most distant way in the world
不是我不能說我想你 is not that I'm loving you.
而是彼此相愛 It is in our love
卻不能夠在一起 we are keeping between the distance.
世界上最遠的距離 The most distant way inthe world
不是彼此相愛 is not the distance across us.
卻不能夠在一起 It is when we're breaking through the way
而是明知道真愛無敵 we deny the existance of love.
卻裝作毫不在意
世界上最遠的距離 So the most distant way in the world
不是樹與樹的距離 is not in two distant trees.
而是同根生長的樹枝 It is the same rooted branches
卻無法在風中相依 can't enjoy the co-existance.
世界上最遠的距離 So the most distant way in the world
不是樹枝無法相依 is not in the being sepearated branches.
而是相互了望的星星 It is in the blinking stars
卻沒有交匯的軌跡 they can't burn the light.
世界上最遠的距離 So the most distant way in the world
不是星星之間的軌跡 is not the burning stars.
而是縱然軌跡交匯 It is after the light
卻在轉瞬間無處尋覓 they can't be seen from afar.
世界上最遠的距離 So the most distant way in the world
不是瞬間便無處尋覓 is not the light that is fading away.
而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us
便注定無法相聚 is not supposed for the love.
世界上最遠的距離 So the most distant way in the world
是魚與飛鳥的距離 is the love between the fish and bird.
一個在天 One is flying at the sky,
一個卻深潛海底 the other is looking upon into the sea