上十頁 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 下十頁 |
靜思語 | |
1 | 人最難看見的,就是自己。 To see clearly within ourselves is the most difficult thing to do. |
2 | 信心、毅力、勇氣三者具備,天下沒有做不成的事。 Nothing is impossible with confidence,perseverance,and confidence. |
3 | 只要肯用心去想、用心去修、用心去做,就沒有不能成功的事。 Willing to think,cultivate ourselves,and take mindful action,there is nothing we cannot achieve. |
4 | 要以理來轉事,不是拿事來轉理。 We must carry our takes to principles,not let our principles be compromised by our tasks. |
5 | 凡事守好自己的原則,不要牽強去應酬;常去應酬,往往度不到對方,反而會被拖下水。 Abide by your principles in everything you do.Never act purely to satisfy others. |
6 | 做事要有赤子之心、駱駝的耐力、獅子的勇猛。 When doing any task,have the innocence of a child, the endurance of a camel,and the courage of a lion. |
7 | 好事,需要你、我、他共同來成就。所以,不要有你、我、他的成見。 Good actions require everyone’s cooperation.Let go of personal bias. |
8 | 處理事情,感情要蘊釀在理智中;與人相處,則要把感情表現在理智上。 In handling matters, let your mind influence your heart.In dealing with people,let your heart influence your mind. |
9 | 整體的美,在於個體的修養。 To beauty of a group lies in the refinement of its individuals. |
10 | 一個人的修養、氣質,均在行、住、坐、臥四威儀中自然地顯露出來。 A refined disposition is naturally expressed in the way a person walks,lives,sits,and sleeps. |